Cinder

Cinder - Marissa Meyer
Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . . .

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.

BEST SERIES EVER!

No joke. I think this series has become my favorite. And of course like an idiot I put off reading it because I didn’t think I’d like it. Boy was I wrong. I liked this book so much that I read it in a day, bought the second book, and then got half way through that one.

This was not at all what I was expecting. I can’t even remember what I thought it was about, but I sure wasn’t expecting moon people and stuff. It did a great job giving a different spin on the Cinderella story; cyborg, disease, evil moon queen, ect.

Sci-Fi books are really surprising me. I haven’t really been a fan of the genre, but seriously bro, I want to read more.